Central PA’s Pool Leagues

I’m going to monitor the path/timing/severity of the start of the snowstorm for tonight and will make an official decision by 4:30 PM and post it on the website. At this time, I expect that tonight’s matches will probably be postponed. I just don’t want to officially announce it now and then have the storm shift so that we don’t start to get snowfall until midnight and people are wondering why the idiot (me) postponed the matches at 10:20 AM this morning.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Comments
PACS Weekly Dues
Subscribe for Notifications
Subscribe for notifications every time new posts are added,,,